Business Japanese Class is designed for students who plan to work for Japanese companies in Japan or overseas. With the expanding globalization, expectation towards international students as “highly skilled specialists” are on the rise. The number of foreign students finding employment in Japanese companies is increasing every year. According to the statistics by the Ministry of Justice, the number of overseas students who have changed their resident status from “study” to “employment” was 15657 people in 2015, marking a new record high. Many Japanese companies require their foreign employees to “understand Japanese corporate culture” and have “high-level communication skills in Japanese”. In Business Japanese Class, students can deepen the understanding towards Japanese society and Japanese companies and learn the mechanisms of Japanese job hunting and etiquette.
- Improving Japanese communication skills to correspond to business scene during job hunting and after employment.
- Original curriculum based on two main pillars, “comprehension of the Japanese job-hunting mechanisms” and “refinement of the Employability Skills”.
- Task-based group classes promoting autonomous career development.
- Teachers with rich working experience*, professional teaching and supporting skills.
*Major city bank, Leading audio-visual equipment manufacturer, computer-related company of international capital etc.
Employed in a Major Bank
Ma Yifan (China)
Employed at a cosmetics distribution company, Sales Department
Employed at a production firm (Engineer)
Employed at a premium hotel
|Class hours||Monday to Friday / 9:15 – 12:30|
Students who applies to all following requirements;
|Selection|| 1. Essay Test (approximately 400 words)
2. Interview (A Skype interview will be arranged for applicants from overseas in advance)
*Application fee, Registration fee and textbooks are not included.
Program & Timetable
|Term||Theme||Main Content||Job Hunting Schedule|
|Job Hunting in Japan||
Registering with Employment Information Websites
Companies’ Briefing Session
Apply to Companies
|1st Period||Pronunciation||Business Japanese & Manners||Pronunciation||Business Japanese & Etiquette||
|2nd period||Career design (Self Analysis)||
|3rd period||Comprehensive Japanese||
Optional classes（JLPT etc）
|Business Test Preparation||Optional classes（JLPT etc）||Presentation|