- Being over 16 years of age.
- Applicants must personally attend to their stay permit* for Japan.
*Temporary visitor visa, Working visa, Designated Activities visa, Dependent visa, Spouse visa…
- Fill in relevant application form and Japanese study experience questionnaire. (Deadline: 2 weeks before courses start, the latest) *If the applicant requests to enter one of the special classes, video interview and documents screening might be necessary.
- Payment of registration fee and tuition (one week before the beginning of courses, the latest).
- Accommodation arrangement, if needed
- Entrance in school.
*Applications close when maximum capacity is reached.
- Application form
- Japanese study experience questionnaire
- Copy of passport or resident card
- 2 sheets of ID picture (4x3cm)
China Representative Office
Ms.Song QQ： 1264281404
Ms.Feng QQ： 1779225733
Spain Representative Office
South Korea Representative Office