- Having graduated from high school or expecting to graduate before coming to Japan, and being over 16 years of age.
- Being healthy in body and mind, with a strong learning motivation and adequate financial capabilities.
- For students enrolling to the 1,5-year course starting in October, Japanese proficiency equivalent to JLPT N4 level or more.
It takes a few months for the student visa to be released. If you are considering enrollment, please inquire with the school as soon as possible.
<<3 to 4 months before admission>>
| Contact us: Applicants inquire with the school about courses, vacancies and more.
|Filling in the Application form and providing other supporting documents.
|Documents screening and video interview.
|Final check of the documents and Payment of application fee
<<2 to 3 months before admission>>
|ARC Tokyo Japanese Language School submits the Certificate of Eligibility application at the Japanese Immigration Bureau.
<<1 to 2 months before admission>>
|The school notifies applicants upon Certificate of Eligibility issue.
|The school bills registration fee and tuition fees to applicants.
Payment should be settled within two weeks. At payment confirmation, the school ships Admission Certificate and Certificate of Eligibility to the students. For those requesting it, the school arranges accommodation as well.
|Admission Certificate and Certificate of Eligibility delivered to applicants.
|Applicants book an appointment at their closest Japanese Embassy or Consulate for the release of the student visa on the passport.
|Students come to Japan and start their Study Abroad Experience.
Application documents vary depending on applicant’s nationality. Contact the school for more information.
- Application form (sheets A, B1, B2, B3)
- Copy of the highest diploma attained or graduation certificate and transcripts
- Passport copy
- ID picture (4x3cm)
- Proof of Japanese proficiency
- Declaration of sponsorship (application form, sheets C1 and C2)
- Sponsor’s bank statement or balance certificate
- Proof of relationship between applicant and sponsor
- Sponsor’s employment certificate/Income certificate
*Please note Japanese translation is needed for all requested documents.
About the student visa
The resident status obtainable with ARC Admission Certificate is that of student. Concerning the activities allowed to student visa holders, in principle, they are limited to school education.
Consequently, in case of withdrawal from school, regardless of its residual validity the student visa becomes invalid after a certain time.
For student visa holders, attendance rate is a very important aspect. In case of poor attendance, visa renewal might be denied and students might be expelled from school and unable to access higher education. ARC rule on attendance rate is 90%. Make sure you follow the attendance rate rule and make the best of your study abroad experience.
- While enrolled, it is possible to temporarily leave the country.
- As a rule, the school allows students to leave Japan during school holidays only. Informing the school before departure is also mandatory.
China Representative Office
Ms.Song QQ： 1264281404
Ms.Feng QQ： 1779225733
Spain Representative Office
South Korea Representative Office